Every week, Remarkable! runs thousands of stat combinations in search of the most compelling “matchup contrasts”, that is where one player’s strength matches up with his opponent’s weakness that week. Here are a few of the best Week 13 Matchup Contrasts from Remarkable!
- He has thrown for 2 or more passing TDs in 70.4% of his 27 games (53 total TDs) since the start of last season, third best among QBs. The Browns have allowed 2 or more passing TD to QBs in 77.8% of games over the same timeframe, most in NFL.
- He has a passer rating of 108.6 in the Red Zone since Week 5, fifth best in NFL. The Cowboys have an average opposing passer rating of 117.6 in the Red Zone over that same time period, second worst in NFL.
- He has averaged 83.0 rushing yards per game since the start of last season, third best among RBs. The 49ers have allowed 128.6 rushing yards per game to RBs over that same timeframe, most in NFL.
- He has averaged 15.1 fantasy points per game this season, third best among RBs. The Colts have allowed an average of 19.6 fantasy points per game to opposing RBs during the same stretch, fifth worst in NFL.
- He has 39 receptions since Week 5 (T-ninth most in NFL among WRs). The Buccaneers have allowed 118 receptions to WRs over the same timeframe, most in NFL.
- He has 6 TDs since Week 5, tied third most among WRs. The Kansas City Defense have allowed 13 TDs to WRs over the same timeframe, most in NFL.
- He has 162 receptions since the start of last season, fourth most among WRs. The Panthers have allowed 361 receptions to WRs over the same period, fourth most.
- He has averaged 9.7 targets per game this season, fourth highest among WRs.
- He has eight receptions of 20+ yards this season, tied fourth most among TEs. The Giants have allowed 12 receptions of 20+ yards to TEs over the same timeframe, tied second most.
- He has 119 receptions since the start of last season, fourth most among TEs. The Washington Defense has allowed 171 receptions to TEs since the start of last season, second most in NFL.
- He has gained 506 yards after the catch since the start of last season, fourth most among TEs. The Cowboys have allowed 803 yards after the catch to TEs over the same timeframe, second most in NFL.
Thanks for visiting! For more information on Remarkable, click here: inside-edge.com/remarkable
And, you may also enjoy what we’re posting over on Twitter: @IE_NFL
photo credits Icon Sportswire